Taking my cue from Gemma Correll and her awesome stickers for ‘adults at the art museum’, I thought, hmmm, hey, why don’t writers have these?!
Here are some ideas for ‘writer stickers’ for you!
- I wrote today!
- I wrote a challenging emotional part today!
- I switched the entire story from past to present tense!
- I switched the entire story from first person narrator to third person narrator!
- I wrote the word ‘awkward’ correctly on the first try!
- I multi-tasked & wrote in between cooking dinner and cleaning the kitchen!
- Someone asked me if my ‘novel’s done yet’ and I just smiled mysteriously!
- I put pants on and left the house!
- I figured out the ending!
- I wrote the ending!
- I sent off a query!
- I got rejected—and I didn’t let it hurt me TOO much!
- I shared my writing with someone!
- I started a new story!
Hey, world, guess what?
I wrote today!
WOW! GOLD STAR! YOU’RE AWESOME! A++!
Writers, claim your stickers. You are doing a GOOD JOB!